• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vet results

enchantingdragon

Well Ellie went to the vet this morning with my husband. It seems that she is still in heat and that the blood was just the pre-etrus stage. The vet says since she is still in heat she probably has been cleaning herself a lot in that area and sometimes dogs can get sick from taking in all that stuff. He said she probably has one more week of her heat left as its usually 2 weeks after the blood stops. He said thats probably why she had the runs 2 weeks back. He said itll be about another week or so before its done so just watch her as this is the time she can really get pregnant and just give her some bland food (rice and chicken) until she is done. We brought in a stool sample and it was negative for parasites which is what I was worried about. Overall he said she is healthy and doing well and my husband said she was well behaved too :D Im just happy she is ok and now at least we know why she has been feeling bad. Thanks for your help and for listening when I was worried ;)

Back