• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh no, I want Dylan's brother!!!!!!!!*PICTURE ADDED*

*Pauline*

Oh my goodness, why did my breeder send me a picture of Dyaln's brother. I want him now :roll:
448465200_557841223f.jpg

Bruce H said:
So what's the problem? icon_whistling

We breeders do that for a reason, you know :D

:lol:

Is he available??
He is adorable....I just love his face.

Oh wait, NO I'm not the breeder!!! I was talking about we breeders as a group.

I have GOT to pay more attention to what I type! I totally see where people may think I was replying as the breeder.

Well, of course I don't blame you one SINGLE bit.

Take him!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's gorgeous.

It would be heaven for Dylan but I worry about change as I am very happy as we are. I think I would love Dylan more and have a guilt trip over that. I also don't know what it would be like to have two dogs in the house, maybe they run around the house barking all day. Dylan is VERY well behaved, he does everything he is told, I'm told the other pup isn't as smart! (I know I could train him) I do really want the other pup, I've known him since he was 10 days old. I have asked if I can borrow him! ;) It would be nice to do a trial.

OMG Pauline, he's sooo cute. Two dogs are great!! And two Cavaliers even better. I have two dogs. One small, one gigantic, so two small dogs wouldn't be bad at all. I think you would love them equally as soon as you bonded with the puppy, but I can understand what you are saying. When I brought Scout home I was wondering if I would love and care for her as much as I do Breeze, who I already had 9 years. But you know what? No problem I love them both. I always thought I would love Breeze more, but no, it's equal...go for it.

Oh, Pauline!!! That is so great. Once you see how they interact and play together you'll fall even more in love with Dylan AND his brother.

I think you'll really enjoy the dynamics of the two dogs together. :flwr:

Pauline, I definitely understand your dilemma. It is just a great joy to have a lovely, well-mannered pup who is a delight to be around and for others to enjoy. You hate to break up that good karma. It's hard for me to believe his brother could be completely different, but then again, all dogs do have distinct personalities. We go through this occasionally...would like Bianca to have a friend, but then again, training is going along SO well, and (right now at least ;) )she is SO well-behaved , we hate to run into any training stumbling blocks with a potential other in the mix. Probably we will wait a year or so and then look at shelter dogs. We're first time dog owners, though, and it may be a lot different with someone with a bit of experience. Probably though, they'll get along fabulously and you'll have twice the number to show off... :D -Natalie

Borrow him for a weekend and see how you get on - I don't ever want to go back to having one Cavalier, I want more and more of them :lol:

If the B&T is going spare then kidnap him/her for me would you? ;)

I think what gets me about the picture is that he looks just like Dylan. It's like my dog sitting there, it pulls at the heart strings you know! :luv:

Donna I don't think she'd let the B&T go. I jokingly asked for Dylan's mum as she rather liked me and Dylan's litter would be her last. I was told "She's never leaving!"

Here's his mum.

448812878_68374749b9_o.jpg

Dylan is adorable, I can see why you are drawn to his brother.

Can you post more photos of Dylan?

I was always concerned that I might have enough affection to go around to all four of my babies when I brought Zoey home, but each pup is so different that they like to receive affection differently. Zoey likes to snuggle while sleeping, Cody wants to be on top of you all the time and Wesley gets his one on one love during walks and through athletic endeavors.

Believe me, he will work his way in and you will be madly in love :l*v: He is simply gorgeous!! Because Dylan is so well behaved, it would make the adjustment easier ;)

I can see what you mean about adding a second dog. But, I have to admit that I love having two dogs, when I'm not home they keep each other company and they have so much fun playing together. That puppy is soooo adorable!!
His mother is absolutely beautiful, she has such a sweet face.

Last edited:
Back