• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh no, I want Dylan's brother!!!!!!!!*PICTURE ADDED*

OH WOW! Dylans brother is soooo cute!! does he have a name?????i can totally see why you want him 2! and their mother! what a beauty!!

When it is right to get a new baby, you will Pauline! You had reservations, so don't feel bad. It's probably for the best. There is an even better baby out there that is perfect for you. Black and Tan little girl perhaps??;)

Moniechris,you are so right, I wasn't sure but I do still feel gutted, I'm a silly girl. Jenny (Dylan's breeder) said that she didn't know I was concidering him, she said that Dylan is still my baby. Maybe she thought Dylan's novelty had warn off, it hasn't of course. I love him sooooo much.:lotsaluv: She said I can have one later on and that made me feel better. I jokingly tried to talk her into letting me have a tri called Gabriel (you'll probably see him in the show ring soon!), she said, "No way!!". He has the softest face and lots of white which I like.

Nisha, Dylan's brother was called Ralph (named after Ralph Lauren)

Jenny said maybe a tri next time but I like Blenheims the most. It does all depend on the "eye brows". I'm not so keen on the frowning ones!

Thanks for all your comments and advice. :flwr:

Awww, Pauline, I'm so sorry Ralph's not available after all. :(

Lucky sends lots of sweet comforting ruby puppy dog kisses to help you feel better. :flwr:

Awww thank you Lani and Lucky...maybe I will wait until my kids leave home, so that a puppy will be a real comfort to me. That was my original plan. Ash is 21 this month and Antonia is 20 in June but I don't want them to leave home before they can properly afford it. Actually between the two of them they probably could if they lived together but don't tell them that!! ;)

Back