• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oakley is going camping for the first time

merlinsmum

We are camping tommorow at Anglesey. The Merls is an old hand at camping - even knows the washing up routine. Oakley on the other hand is a right noisy monster so we are bit wary with him - I'll take the camera for some shots! :D

Kirsty,

I can't wait to see the pictures. Merlin and Oakley are going to have such a grand time. Can't wait to hear how Oakley enjoys the great outdoors....Have a nice weekend....

Oh Kirsty, you picked a good weekend weather wise. It's going to be cold at night though so take some hot water bottles ok. Have a lovely time and I look forward to your return with some pictures. Take some video clips too please, I love them. :D

We're back - just off to Granny's for tea and then I will post all the piccies and video tonight - there's lots, so get yourselves settled for viewing later!

I have - 3 threads in general gallery and one in the video clips as I remeber Karlin mentioniung that you couldn't put that many pictures in one post with the new software

Back