• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's Darby's Birthday Today!

Darby's Mom

Hello everybody!

Darby here! My mom told me that today is my 2nd birthday! Technically speaking, I'm actually 14 in dog years - so why have I been gypped out of 12 other birthdays? :lol: :wink: Oh well, whatever! My mom is treating me to extra treats and prezzies today! They're so fun to open!! Here's some pictures of me growing up that I thought I'd share with you:

Here's me at 10 days old (I'm on the right)!
I couldn't see, as my eyes aren't open yet, but the warm sun sure felt good!

Cavaliers993_edited.jpg

This is me at 5 1/2 weeks, when my mum flew down to meet me!
Boy am I glad she picked me!

P1010194.jpg

See how brave and smart I am!
I was the first to figure out the doggie door at 6 weeks!

6.jpg

This is me stalking the camera at 7 weeks (aren't I cute?):

7weeks.jpg

Here I am at 11 weeks, the day my mum brought me home:
P1010018_edited.jpg

Watching the bugs in the backyard at 5 months old:
Lookingcute.jpg

At my 1st birthday party bash:

P1010099.jpg

And this is me now! I'm all grown up!
DarbyShow1.jpg

Thank you, everybody, for being there while I grew up! You guys are the best!

Darby I can't believe you are 2 already. Such a grown up young lady :flwr: :hppybdy: to you with many more to come.

PS Make sure your Mamma buys you lots of treats for your special day ;)

Happy birthday Darby! :jump: My how you've changed but always a handsome boy! :)

Darby!! You're such a beautiful little girl!! :) I don't think you've been gypped out for 12 birthdays - if you think back I am sure your mom has spoiled you more than enough ;) hehe :p Your show picture is absolutely beautiful! :)

Happy birthday sweetheart!! :flwr:

Back