• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Must be puppy season!

Bruce H

Just wanted to post about Star's litter. She has 2 little girls that were born March 28 and weighed 7.8 oz and 8.5 oz. They are doing really well and have both more than doubled their birth weight. Also notice that one of them has opened her eyes and the other is just starting to open her eyes. I think that's the earliest we can ever remember eyes opening. Hope that's a good sign.

Ayway, here they are:
450906216_b8f867b1f7.jpg

Star and her two girls:
450906200_b1a10af924.jpg

And finally, the proud daddy when he became an AKC champion last year, our very own Cooper
166050490_2fe6838f7e.jpg

Congratulations mummy Star and daddy Cooper!!!!

Gorgeous pictures of Star and her new little babies! Is this Star's smallest litter? They babies have lovely markings and are just beautiful. Will you be keeping any of the babies?

Lisa (chester's mummy)

Wow, why did Star have guinea pigs instead of puppies?? Just kidding, I know I looked like that, too, when you first saw me... Of course, at 18 weeks, I'm all grown up now. Maybe my lazy mom will post some new pictures eventually.

Hey Star - love the name!
And here's a shout out to Mommy Pixxey, Grandma Anna, and everyone else.

From Star the Wonder Dog :paw:

P.S. The puppies are really cute.

Back