• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Puppy Eyes

How am I to choose!?
This is my entry...
xmascard019-1.jpg

But Cody has the goofiest expression in this one, but his eyes are so sweet!!:luv: I know I have entered it before, so I pick Wesleys for this go round.
xmascard010.jpg

This was taken on the long ride home from the breeder when we brought Annie home for the first time. It's probably my favorite photo of her.

eyes.jpg

Dave

Probably too late on this thread, but I love this one of Bianca...(and what adorable others there are on this thread, keep 'em coming...)... Annie, you are SOOO adorable!
447760038_cc14e63ff0.jpg

You all are melting me with these pictures!!!! Just one big long awwwwww and a sigh! Such great pictures

Sandy,

you are so silly. All you have to do is say
Now I taught you how to do it and you have no excuse not to post pictures regularly! :D BTW this pic is ADORABLE!

344494888_fdac3217bf.jpg

and here is our entry:

b76081029.jpg

Sorry everyone... Wesley has this one nailed.... ;) This picture was actually featured in the Chicagoland Tails magazine too! :)

8weeks021small.jpg

These pictures are all so sweet! All of your pups are gorgeous!

Here's a picture of my sweet Katie doing her best "melt your heart" look. :lotsaluv:

PrettyKatie-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
My goodness these cavaliers are ALL gorgeous, each time I look at a picture I think, "that's my favorite" and then I look at the next photo and the the dilemma begins. I now have several favorites!!!

Back