• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Puppy Eyes

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Thanks for voting me everyone !
The theme for this week will be - PUPPY EYES , I know you all got some picture of your cavies looking at you with those adorable puppy eyes that every cavalier gots, not only the puppies has them, you know that look that your cavalier puts up when he wants something very tasty from you .

"look into these eyes and give me the treat in your hand"

klghfkhsdakj,jljckh.jpg

Last edited:
two of my favorites of little Lucky:

DSC00721.jpg
(my submission for this week ...)

DSC00659.jpg

(one of my all time favorites ...)

this was taken on the day we took maggie home... of course, i was taking a ton of pictures... and in this one, i think she's saying to me, "ANOTHER picture??? Can i just please play w/ my new toy??"

437636774_45eb06e660.jpg

This is a picture of Penney (she was our first Cavalier) with her very first puppy, Kate, who we also still have. I always thought she had one of the most "Proud Momma" looks I have ever seen in this photo. I believe Penney was almost 3 when this picture was taken.

454673608_91ac5b5e13.jpg

If ever proof was needed to show every cavalier born has "puppy eyes", this thread would be the evidence! Nice pictures everyone.

454794543_19f11c8154.jpg

362052443_5a20190c51.jpg

or

234006621_be32a70a3a_o.jpg

or the oldest favourite of all:

This is my choice for the theme!

234006620_e95197a378_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back