• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby starts puppy training!!

nursejess80

We go to the first of 8 sessions tonight. Wish us luck...little Ruby is pretty skittish around other dogs, no matter how often we try to socialize her. I just hope she does well!!

Kodee was that way plus hid under our chair. Then bam, lesson four she bounced around like a social butterfly. Just expose them enough to new things, other dogs and most come around. If anything else is going on, your in the right place in classes where a trainer will be able to assess.

Ruby was very shy tonight, but she did great with the actual training. We have such a smart little girl!! Several puppies didn't show up, and I hope that more are there next week. Another Cavalier was supposed to be there. There was a big Golden Retriever, a German Shepherd, and this tiny little fiesty Jack Russell, and that was it for tonight. She had her tail tucked for most of the night, but at the end, she was wagging it and actually playing a little. (not with the other dogs) The Golden Retriever really wanted to play with her and kept lunging at her, which of course freaked her out. I really think she'll get much better....

Well done in going to the puppy classes, they can only do good. I have Barney booked in for his puppy classes in June and I don't even pick him up till Friday.

Back