• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your Cavlier have a middle name?

Shelly91180

My husband asked me yesterday if Finley had a middle name. I never planned on giving him one, however, our last name begins with "R" so I decided that his middle name would be Ulyssi. So with his name being,
Finley Ulyssi R*****, his initials would be FUR. Stupid I know. But I thought it was rather funny.

Cicero's full name is Cicero Alexander. My little sister picked the middle name! Now we are trying to figure out what other greek names compliment Cicero's.... we are planning a furry sibling!

I wish I could talk my husband into a fur sibling. He grew up with 4+ dogs his whole life, so he's not so keen on more than one at a time.

Barkleigh Bianca! I love Bianca (named after the Rescuers' Eva Gabor mouse character), Mike loves Barkleigh. So, we compromise. She knows both (also lady Barkleigh, little Barkles, and B. B.). Crazy!

I about peed my pants the other day when hubby said...:eek:

"we need another one, that way we each have one to snuggle, when are we getting another one?"
I replied... "tomorrow if you want"... and "what are you thinking, you know they will both be in my lap :)"

Amber has the nickname dee dee witch is short for devil dog, the hair on the top of her ears sticks up just like devil horns

Oakley's full name is Ragged Ragwort Robin - so he has a right girly middle name..... I couold'nt possibly tell you Merlin's proper name he just wouldn't fogive me if I put it on the internet.... ha ha ha

Miss Madeleine, so Madeleine is her middle name!
I really like the name Fiona and our last name begins with H.
So I could have a second little girl and call her Fiona Uma .
FUH.
Pam

Jean has decided Elvis' middle name is Michael. She only uses it when he's in trouble... just like with kids. :) Beauregard doesn't need a middle name... when you're yelling, 'Beauregard' is plenty!

max doesn't have a middle name, just a middle initial... his full name is actually maxwell J.

my friend named her little shih tzu lacy nicole... ha

Lily's is Rose. That was my Grandmother's name and I love it. I always wanted to name a little girl Rose, but I didn't have one. Hope my Mama Rose is honored.;)

Unless you count Duncan Rat and Arthur Pants.....then no. But, I do call them by these quite often and I have no idea where they came from, especially 'pants'....what does that mean?
:confused: icon_nwunsure :confused:

Back