• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your Cavlier have a middle name?

Oliver Owen! My mom came to visit from Boston and started calling him that and it stuck!

I often call Ollie "Ollie Boy" so maybe Boy is his middle name? :)

Forgot to add: My cats 'full name' is Annabell-a-blonka-brains and I honestly don't know how this came to be, but I was about 8! I called her Bella for a long time and it became Blonka after a while. Now shes just Annabell

Last edited:
Oh I love that name!!! Magnolia sounds so southern, so of course I love it :). How did you come about choosing it?

she's named after a well known bakery here in NYC called Magnolia Bakery!! I never saw it as a Southern name... but now that i think about it, this bakery has realllllly good banana pudding... i think that's a southern dessert, right?? mmm, i'm craving it now! b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

she's named after a well known bakery here in NYC called Magnolia Bakery!! I never saw it as a Southern name... but now that i think about it, this bakery has really good banana pudding... i think that's a southern dessert, right?? MM, I'm craving it now! b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

Yes...banana pudding is truly a southern dessert. I made it one night for some friends of ours from California and they loved it. The husband wanted his wife to make it for them, so she called me for the recipe. The next time we saw them I asked her how the pudding was. Her husband said " well, it didn't taste like yours". Wondering if I may have forgotten to tell her something, we went back through the recipe. As it turns out, she made it with CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX!:rotfl: I bet someone in your bakery is southern. With a name like Magnolia Bakery and serving banana pudding.;) Anyway, I love, love, love the name!

Mine don't have middle names but Nóra's full name is Vatnsenda-Nóra and Bono's is Öðlings-Bono : )

Back