• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley....my little boy sure has grown!

Remali

Poor Bentley was trying to snooze this afternoon, but, after making some weird noises, I got him to pop his head up for a picture, lol! :)

Bentley4meg2007smallersize.jpg

Love those pictures... when you can finally get them to look at the camera...without licking it! :) -Natalie
PS he has WONDERFUL tail feathering. Just beautiful!

Thanks Natalie, Bentley's tail just really plumped up, he looks like a little pony when he carries it high, LOL!

I know what you mean....half the time when I try to get photos the nose is right up there smudging the camera lens, LOL!

Bentley is a handsome young man - I luuuurve his tail feathers - if you turned him upside down you could use him as a duster!!!

LOL! Thanks! One thing about Cavaliers, they sure have a lot of feathering....his feathery feet are like little mops too!

Thank you Yaron, after having Poodles most all of my life, I love having a dog with a long fluffy tail! :dogwlk:

I like taking photos, so I'm always running around here with my camera in my hand, lol! I also have a mini lop houserabbit too, and I'm hoping to get a decent picture of him, but rabbits are little more difficult to set up for a photo, lol!

My goodness, isn't he just lovely! He looks so regal on that bed and the color of the material really shows off his feathering. Such a handsome boy!

Thank you....he is so spoiled rotten, LOL! But he is such a good boy that it's impossible not to spoil him! Heck, it's impossible not to spoil any dog, LOL, but Cavaliers were just made to spoil rotten!
:luv:

Back