• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin, Cathy T or Nicki ~ Read me Please!

arasara

I was just trying to PM somebody the threads from the "buying and preparing for a cavalier" and.. the whole forum is gone! :yikes :yikes :yikes

Do you know if that stuff will be coming back? I use it to reference quite a bit. I was looking for the stuff about what to ask and how to know if the breeder is reputable or not.

Thanks,

Sara

Last edited:
About 2000 threads are still 'there' somewhere but i cannot at this time retrieve them. Not sure why they don;t show. The info will all eventually go on the main website but I don't know whether I will post them here before then, if they are missing now, as I am not sure how to find the threads.

About 2000 posts are still 'there' somewhere but I cannot at this time retrieve them. Not sure why they don;t show. The info will all eventually go on the main website but I don't know whether I will post them here before then, if they are missing now, as I am not sure how to find the threads.

I hope you can retrieve it! :) There was a lot of good information in that thread. :D It would suck to have to re-compile everything. I am sure there are many people other than me that use it to reference too.

Thanks! :)

OK, I found out where all the info is -- it is just invisible because the board default is not to show really old threads. If you go into your User CP you can change your options so that you view threads for a longer period of time and then, they will all magcally appear. Bruce's threads were all there too. Doh! I am going to see if I can make a master change to the board so those threads remain visible.

Thanks Karlin

ALso, I should mention.. ..

I was reading through this thread and there is a thread at the top that talks about being banned on accident and then how we should send you an email or whatever..

So just for testing purposes I tried to send it to you and it said "this user does not have that feature turned on." Furthermore your PM box is full because I was going to try to PM you this thread instead of posting it.. LOL :p

Did I miss something or is that how it's supposed to be?? Is there another way to get your email just in case something like that happens?

Thanks ;)

I've just changed those options. There are a LOT of admin options and board features. I am used to some things being on by default that here are off by default.

Back