• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Couch dog

anniespeeps

In her relentless pursuit of new places to lounge, Annie has taken to jumping up on the back of the couch to curl up and have a snooze. Denise says Annie thinks she's a cat. I don't know about that, but it is awfully cute.

couch_dog.jpg

Dave

Adorable!! Fiona does that exact same thing! She loves the back of big chairs or couches, at our house, or anyones house we go to! She falls asleep with her head between the cushion and the back of the couch. SO cute!

Couches must be the thing around here. Bianca loves her "perch" too, perhaps so she can give those who approach her a haughty look...:D
Great picture...one gorgeous Ruby! -Natalie

Mine try this on at my mum's to her disgust. Here, they don't bother, but Amber's new favourite perch is the windowsill. She jumps up on it via the crate and stretches out on it to sleep- even though it's not that wide and definitely not soft! I think it's the sun she likes, and being able to see out the window. I'm considering buying one of those cat perch things to save my blinds.

That is so cute!! With three dogs in our house couch space is at a premium, the top would come in handy!!

She is beautiful and so comfy.

I agree both mine cuddle on top of the sofa, never used to just started recently.:) :) :)

What a little sweetie and she has picked a lovely spot there near the window for her little snooze.

Awww, is that ever adorable, she is so pretty! Seems like perching on the backs of couches is a Cavalier thing, Bentley does that too, and I've never had a dog that did that before....and it seems like several here on the forum do that too.

Back