Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Mollydom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to Mollydom!

This site is new for us. We really enjoyed it and decided to become members. We have a 6 month old Ruby (with white chest and back feet, so we know she's not "genuine" Ruby, but since she is just for company, it's fine with us). Her real name is Festivitas Taste of Honey, but we call her Molly. Her website is called Mollydom. (The text is in Danish, sorry!)
    Her name derives from Harry Potter, of which her "mother" is a huge fan, and when she eventually gets a "sister", it will be another Ruby or Blenheim, who will be called Ginny. The red hair is of course the reason for that!
    Molly is a happy, curious and independent little dog, we think she has some cat-DNA in her. She can sit and look at us, when we call her, and then decide to go in the opposite direction. Mostly she is curled up very close to us, or follows us around the house carrying her toys. She is our first cavalier, and certainly not our last!
    Last edited by ourempire; 11th April 2007 at 01:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site and thaks for the link! BTW your ruby is as genuine a ruby as any -- all red rubies with no white at all are harder to find. Most have some white mismarking somewhere, but they are still rubies.

Post Thanks / Like

i visited your website, and although i couldn't understand any of it, i really enjoyed the pictures of Molly!!!! makes me want to get a ruby they next time 'round!! she's precious! welcome to the boards
    -merdie-
    momma to maggie, born 01.01.07

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your photos of Molly. She is a cutie pie! I know you are enjoying her.
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed your website full of pictures of Molly. Your bundle of joy!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

The neat thing about Cavaliers...you don't need to speak the same language to understand what's being said! Mollydom...love it! She's is a cutie pie and a half!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love the pictures and Molly is definitely a very well loved little girl ... the pictures tell the story in any language.

Personally, I love the rubies with a little white on them ... I think it gives them character. I especially like the white on the chest ... very cute!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Greetings!!

Hello, and nice to hear from you... I love the photos!! So cute and the funniest thing is that in many of them I thought I was looking at our Harvey.. He is 4 months old and also has white on his chest and a bit on his paws. The poses are sooooo cute and adorable.. we hope you continue to enjoy your lovely puppy and look forward to seeing more photos of her. Harvey sends a licks and cuddles too... heres harvey to see if you see the similarities;
    http://emmalizthebiz.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php
    Emma and Renco Harvey & Bella's mum & dad

Post Thanks / Like

Molly & Harvey do look a lot alike!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board she is fab!! we have a ruby boy and love him to bits!!! she is urs and that is the mean thing so she is genuine!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)