• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome to Mollydom!

ourempire

This site is new for us. We really enjoyed it and decided to become members. We have a 6 month old Ruby (with white chest and back feet, so we know she's not "genuine" Ruby, but since she is just for company, it's fine with us). Her real name is Festivitas Taste of Honey, but we call her Molly. Her website is called Mollydom. (The text is in Danish, sorry!)
Her name derives from Harry Potter, of which her "mother" is a huge fan, and when she eventually gets a "sister", it will be another Ruby or Blenheim, who will be called Ginny. The red hair is of course the reason for that!
Molly is a happy, curious and independent little dog, we think she has some cat-DNA in her. She can sit and look at us, when we call her, and then decide to go in the opposite direction. Mostly she is curled up very close to us, or follows us around the house carrying her toys. She is our first cavalier, and certainly not our last!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site and thaks for the link! BTW your ruby is as genuine a ruby as any -- all red rubies with no white at all are harder to find. Most have some white mismarking somewhere, but they are still rubies. :)

i visited your website, and although i couldn't understand any of it, i really enjoyed the pictures of Molly!!!! makes me want to get a ruby they next time 'round!! she's precious! welcome to the boards :lotsaluv:

The neat thing about Cavaliers...you don't need to speak the same language to understand what's being said! :D Mollydom...love it! She's is a cutie pie and a half!

:lotsaluv: Love the pictures and Molly is definitely a very well loved little girl ... the pictures tell the story in any language.

Personally, I love the rubies with a little white on them ... I think it gives them character. I especially like the white on the chest ... very cute!

Greetings!!

Hello, and nice to hear from you... I love the photos!! So cute and the funniest thing is that in many of them I thought I was looking at our Harvey.. He is 4 months old and also has white on his chest and a bit on his paws. The poses are sooooo cute and adorable.. we hope you continue to enjoy your lovely puppy and look forward to seeing more photos of her. Harvey sends a licks and cuddles too... heres harvey to see if you see the similarities;
http://emmalizthebiz.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php

Welcome to the board she is fab!! we have a ruby boy and love him to bits!!! she is urs and that is the mean thing so she is genuine!

Hello Harvey's parents!
Yes, we noticed the similarity, too, the first time we saw Harvey on the website! They could be twins! By the way, I love the tongue-picture of Harvey!

Back