• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wesley tells his story

My Wesley

Wesley LOVES to talk when he's tired at night. He'll always get up on the couch with my husband and have a nice little conversation with him. This one's a little less normal because he's kind of nipping at him, but he's usually the funniest little groaner!

Listen to Wesley's story.....

Joly does that in the car and it drives me mad, especially when I'm lost and stuck in the wrong lane. He's getting very vocal since Izzy went (I think Izzy kept him in line), and barks for out, bearks for dinner, barks for....

OMG!!!!!!!!!

That is soooooo cute!!!

Chester usually only whines when he's trying to tell me he wants his dinner or he has to go pee! I think if he did it like wesley i'd freak out because i'd think something was wrong with him!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!

What a great video!

How cute is that!!! Wesley is adorable, hubby is pretty cute too. Tucker talks to me while I'm on the computer, and can be quite vocal too, usually when he's feeling rambunctious rather than your Wesley who is clearly enjoying all the attention he's receiving.

Haha! Thanks! My hubby was all "don't put it on the internet! I don't want to be all over the internet." He doesn't like that I like to show him off. LOL! I told him it'd only be on here. :) I'm going to try to get a better video of it sometime. It's so funny!

That was great. I must remember when I watch these adorable dog videos to turn the volume WAY down or move to another room ...

Lucky was sitting here behind me in a deep sleep and then heard Wesley's voice. Well ... all I can say is it's a pity I did not have my camcorder set up because you'd hear Lucky speak.
woof! woof! :sl*p:

Oh my gosh...that was hilarious!! Your hubby is so cute sitting there talking to him and sympathizing. That was great!

The funniest part is that my husband is NOT a dog lover AT ALL! And to start with he REALLY thought Cavaliers were ugly. SO MEAN! :) But Wesley has worked his magic over and now he's Chris' little buddy! YAY!

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am always wondering what goes on in their little heads. Our Cavs I mean.:lol:

Well. I wish I could have heard it... Oliver started barking as soon as he heard this! :)

Back