Thread: Newbie Rescue Mom from San Diego

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Newbie Rescue Mom from San Diego

Hello all - I am so happy to see so many happy Cavalier Moms and Pops gathered together to share thier stories. I am a new CKCS mom of Jasper - a 5 or 6 year old rescue by our San Diego CKCS club rescue (coordinated by Cathy Torres). As I understand it, Cathy was notified by someone on this board that Jasper was just rescued from the Pound (poor thing) by a Chi-wa-wa (SP?) rescue group some 75 miles way and put on Petfinder. Thank goodness I had my application in when Jasper came in as he is just the best little guy. I feel so lucky to have him now. We went through a transition period because he was abit nervous going through so many hands to get to his final home - but he has adjusted wonderfully - even playing now with my rescue cat, Dayzee Mai. I feel so thankful that the power of message boards like this saves lives like Jasper and made me a very happy Mum.
    Maria (Jasper's mum - rescue Tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Board from another Californian! It's great that you were there for Jasper, and he's lucky to have you! Cant wait to see more pictures and hear stories
    Donna, Fiona's Mommy

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness!! I've heard so many things about you!! Hello and to the board!!

So glad you've joined in !! We can now hear regular stories first hand of your little guy!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Maria to you and the very lucky Jasper to have found his way into your loving arms. Welcome to you both.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Well hey there my friend!! So glad you've come onboard and posted. Jasper is such a little love bug....I happen to know this personally!! You'll find this is a terrific board with lots of wonderful and helpful people. In fact, Karlin, who owns the board, is the one of the many people I was telling you about who have cats and Cavaliers. In fact, I'm sure I sent you some of her pictures so that you would know it was possible for them to co-exist. So glad to have you here Maria!! And special kisses to Jasper from Jake and Shelby.
    Last edited by Cathy T; 12th April 2007 at 02:23 AM.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Jasper and Maria! So glad that you took Jasper safely into your loving home. Can't wait to learn more about both of you.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to meet you sometime soon!
    Kelly ~ Charlie (M Tri)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Waves from Australia
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~