• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie Rescue Mom from San Diego

MariaB

Hello all - I am so happy to see so many happy Cavalier Moms and Pops gathered together to share thier stories. I am a new CKCS mom of Jasper - a 5 or 6 year old rescue by our San Diego CKCS club rescue (coordinated by Cathy Torres). As I understand it, Cathy was notified by someone on this board that Jasper was just rescued from the Pound (poor thing) by a Chi-wa-wa (SP?) rescue group some 75 miles way and put on Petfinder. Thank goodness I had my application in when Jasper came in as he is just the best little guy. I feel so lucky to have him now. We went through a transition period because he was abit nervous going through so many hands to get to his final home - but he has adjusted wonderfully - even playing now with my rescue cat, Dayzee Mai. I feel so thankful that the power of message boards like this saves lives like Jasper and made me a very happy Mum.

Welcome to the Board from another Californian! It's great that you were there for Jasper, and he's lucky to have you! Cant wait to see more pictures and hear stories :D

Oh my goodness!! I've heard so many things about you!! Hello and icon_welcome to the board!! :)

So glad you've joined in !! We can now hear regular stories first hand of your little guy!! :w**h**: :w**h**:

Congratulations Maria to you and the very lucky Jasper to have found his way into your loving arms. Welcome to you both.

Well hey there my friend!! So glad you've come onboard and posted. Jasper is such a little love bug....I happen to know this personally!! ;) You'll find this is a terrific board with lots of wonderful and helpful people. In fact, Karlin, who owns the board, is the one of the many people I was telling you about who have cats and Cavaliers. In fact, I'm sure I sent you some of her pictures so that you would know it was possible for them to co-exist. So glad to have you here Maria!! And special kisses to Jasper from Jake and Shelby.:flwr:

Last edited:
Welcome Jasper and Maria! So glad that you took Jasper safely into your loving home. Can't wait to learn more about both of you. :)

Back