• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Daily Puppy

He is beautiful. He reminds me of another cavalier on this board, Lia who belongs to Laura from Spain.

Merdie-
too funny, i get the daily puppy every day! I think we are going to get along really well when we can finally meet soon!!! That lil guy was adorable, even my husband thought so and never opens my forwards!!

I dont mean to be the "negative" one of the bunch.... but blogs like that exist so the owner can make money on google ad click throughs. The click throughs on dog blogs are usually for puppies sold over the internet or puppy mills. It encourages unsuspecting potential pet owners to contact less than reputable breeders/puppymills.

Oh I know, I am such a downer.... sorry. That is why I love looking at the puppy pictures, theme wks here - we arent promoting any of those breeders, just satisfying our daily quota need for cutie puppy pics!

oh wow, i never looked at it that way.... i guess because i have really trained myself to not even look at google ads. i don't click on any of that stuff and i barely notice them anymore... i remember way back when i first started going online and didn't know any better... pop-up city! augh.

but yes, it's a shame that those ads will attract some who have no idea how to rightly go about getting a puppy :(

I dont mean to be the "negative" one of the bunch.... but blogs like that exist so the owner can make money on google ad click throughs. The click throughs on dog blogs are usually for puppies sold over the internet or puppy mills. It encourages unsuspecting potential pet owners to contact less than reputable breeders/puppymills.

Oh I know, I am such a downer.... sorry. That is why I love looking at the puppy pictures, theme wks here - we arent promoting any of those breeders, just satisfying our daily quota need for cutie puppy pics!

Back