• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

smileys

angie

ok i must be the thickest person on here....where are my smileys? i have scrollled down to the bottom of the page and it says smileys on but i cant find link to them...where re my smileys???????? :( ....that one was done on the key board)

have just clicked on the smilies on and they are there, do i have to type them in then??? maybe i should read the info start up file again h*lp

Angie, I'd go out on a limb and guess that you aren't the thickest one around here. I haven't figured out the smileys yet either, but will use Linda's link to help me find it. Also haven't figured out how to do my avatar, how to add a picture, can't get into profiles - see, I just get deeper and deeper!!

Well....join the thick club! :sl*p: Bumped into Linda's message and got it figured out...yesterday, duh!

Well, I thought I did it right but missed something along the way. Did I mention that I had my hair lightened the other day? Being a little more blonde always helps!!

You crack me up Donna, they do say Blondes have more fun:jump: :jmp2: :jump: :*nana:

Here is the directions so you don't have to go to the link.

Go to User CP (top left)

Edit Options

Scroll down to Miscellaneous .... change it from Simple text to Enhanced Interface.. Voila!!

Back