• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cav-Agility

misty

It's Easter holidays, the sun's shining and Jennifer and 3 Cavaliers are looking for fun, fun, fun ....

so, out come the brooms and plant pots and away we go ...

Jennifer's giving agility lessons - come on Cailean:

ymz5nj.jpg

He's got it for good now:

ymz5nk.jpg

and again:

ymz5nx.jpg

Bradley's experienced in these things:

ymz5ni.jpg

No Jems, over NOT under!!!

ymz5ng.jpg

Yayyyyy, good girl Jems (bribery always works :))

ymz5nm.jpg

I don;t know what is more fun about those pics;

1) the cavaliers jumping so enthusiastically
2) the pots, mops and brooms super-jumps!

or

3) the legs of the person running towards then away followed by dogs! :lol:

Awww ... sooo sweet! Makes me really want to get Lucky involved in agility when he gets a little older. :)

Oh how fun!! I love the home made jumps!! I may have to steal that idea and do that with Wesley, he would loooove it!:D

Awesome pictures. We would love to do this, too, with Bianca. Just walking and trotting good distances for now ...waiting for jumps until she is a bit older...but those are great pics and give me some ideas for homemade jumps! Have you constructed a teeter-totter yet? hmmm....icon_nwunsure how to do it... Looks like great fun!-Natalie

What fun fun pictures!!! I agree with Karlin....not sure which was the most entertaining!!:D But I particularly loved Jems under not over picture!

This made me laugh out loud!! Jems going under the mop cracked me up!!!

Every Cav I've met loves to jump. Abbey's always jumping up and down for something. She jumps back and forth from one piece of furniture to the next in the living room all the time!

Back