• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're 1 week old today!

Darby's Mom

Hello everybody!

We're 1 week old today!
Here are a couple of pictures of us! It was impossible to get a picture with all 6 of us facing the camera, so we were split up into groups! :wink: We can't see yet (our eyes should open soon, though!), but we are definitely "swimming around" the whelping box like crazy, eating well, and making lots of noise!

In the picture, they put pink ribbons around us girls, so you can tell us apart from the boys!

Looks like the one blenheim boy on the bottom picture (far right) will have a partial mask (the white will probably remain around most of one eye), but I think he's absolutely darling!

Enjoy, and thanks for looking at us!

1week-2.jpg

1week-1.jpg

Wow they are beautiful! keep the pics coming and glad to hear they are doing So well. Im partial to the masked ones! Gingers only got 1 brown eye!

Oh my goodness! Those little babies are so.... gorgeous, beautiful, delicious, divine, stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chester and i send them lots and lots of puppy kisses!

You must have so much fun just watching them and holding them!

Keep the photos coming! I get so excited looking through the puppy pics and the various ages, gives me an idea of what my puppy looked like when it was born and how it may look now!! They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back