Thread: Two neutered male tris, 5 and 6

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Two neutered male tris, 5 and 6

These are separate dogs to be homed sperataely (though could go together!), both are good with other dogs, one is good with older kids (age 5 up) the other fine with babies/young kids. Both will need an indoor home where either someone is home during the day or there are dog companions, or a mix. Ideally, even with dog companions, they will not be in homes where two people are gone for an 8-9 hour stretch but times would be staggered.

Neither can can go to a home where someone is at work all day and the dog will be alone -- not even if someone comes home once during that time. They both need a greater level of companionship, having spent many long hours alone as is. No exceptions.

Both very handsome outgoing tris. The six year old would make a very active family dog. The five year old (approx age) is a quieter dog and probably would not want lots of activity and play but to relax in the background.

Pm me for further information if interested.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Any news on these boys Karlin?
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One possibly homed, one looking, another cavalier coming in. PM me for info; I had a PM from Him Indoors but don't know if there was interest from the woman mentioned.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com