• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Portrait of a Gentle man

Davy

SiânE friend Dylan, a 14 year old ex rescue now very spoilt by his devoted owner

dylan.jpg

I know those pictures of the puppies are adorable, but I just prefer the older dogs, so sweet and dignified...that is such a wonderful picture...:luv: -Natalie

He is so sweet - I always like the oldies too, but I love Dylan the best because he let's me imagine what my Lucky will look like when he turns 14. :)

Oh my goodness. What a face! It says it all.....what a beautiful beautiful face.

What a wonderful picture of a very sweet wise looking guy! I have such a soft spot in my heart for all the old timers. I only pray that we get so many happy healthy years with our dogs.

He has a very sweet expression - looks like a real sweetie pie. I love his cropped ears, it makes him look like a puppy :luv:

Dylan is such a delicious little gentleman. Have you turned that pic into a painting or something, Donna? It's wonderful :D

Dylan is such a delicious little gentleman. Have you turned that pic into a painting or something, Donna? It's wonderful :D

Thanks

Yes that is a Photoshop picture. I wanted a photo of Dylan looking at me but as soon as I pulled my mobile out he thought ‘OK no more chocolates’, so kept looking every way but at me. :eek:

10-04-07_1517A.jpg

Last edited:
Back