• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new ruby boy

tsorningold

NEW ruby boy!

Here is a picture of my ruby boy. He is just two weeks old! :)

It seem much more like I am really getting a puppy with a picture to see! lol

I am so excited, I am finishing up college and a week after I graduate I can bring him home.

My breeder sent this to me last night, how do you guys feel about Finlee or Finch?

(trying to improve the image I previous posted):flwr:

puppy.jpg

puppy2jpg.jpg

Last edited:
awww, precious!!! if we get another cavalier, it will be a ruby boy!!!! i'm so excited for you! i'd love to see more pics as he grows... and i vote finlee!! (i'm really partial to names that end with the long "e" sound) :D

He is gorgeous!! Definately Finlee, have you read Harry Potter? Finch isn't the nicest character in those books ;)

Oh he is absolutely a little darling, I just have a thing for rubies.:hug:

Keep us posted with updated pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze.:lotsaluv:

I love finlee, great name.(y)

He is such a handsome little man. Yeah I like Finlee. The long "e" sound is easier to call them home. Finleeeeeee! :D

What a sweet little Ruby boy. I vote for Finlee too. It's nice to see another Hoosier on the board. Welcome!

Dave

Very cute! I like FINCH! Its peppy like I always think ruby boys look - like little red headed Denise the Menice! But I have to they say the "ee" at the end is a sound dogs respond well too. Personally, I think dog's respond best to words that when said result in a reward!

Wow, look at all that red hair at just two weeks, and his eyes are open! Now you just will have to wait. :lol: I like both names; Finch is more unusual.

It is a little strange how similar our stories are. Your little boy is gorgeous - his nose has to be the cutest little thing ever! I vote for Finlee, but mostly because Finch reminds me of a bad area in Toronto.

Your little boy looks so adorable!! I am also bringing home my lil Ruby girl soon.. I can't wait!!! I have already bought so many things...toys, puppy pads, leash, collar and crate plus more.. lol :rah: YAY!! To our new addition..

lol I have also collected an obscene amount of puppy items!
It seems we will have a few rubies all around the same ages. What is your little "Pumkins" birthday?
Mine is March 25 :luv:

Sooooo cute!!! I like both names, but I try to go with one syllable names, if I can think of one. It seems like you are saying the name so many times, especially when they are puppies, it's just easier for me. LOL

Back