• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Baby Ruby Boy

Kenny'sMom

I'm new to the boards. I am the new mom to a 2 week old ruby boy. I've named him Kilkenny. I know his white face would disqualify him from showing, but I just fell in love with it. I am trying to study for exams, but I am so distracted by my new baby! Can't wait till he comes home.
457140855_cbad6ad1b7.jpg

so sweet

You and I are of like minds! :p
I am in college also and am awaiting my two week old ruby male.
You boy has lovely markings!
-Kelly

You'll probably find that once he's an adult, he'll be like my Amber and have only a fine stripe down his face. When Amber was tiny, her head looked more like a Blenheim's- now, as you can see from photos, there's more chestnut on the face.

Oh, look at little Kilkenny there! He's so tiny and not to mention GORGEOUS!!!!! :lotsaluv:

Aaaaaawwwwwww!:flwr:

CONGRATULATIONS!:D :D :D

So cute!
I've always had a soft spot for those that slighty deviate from the show standard...makes them extra special...
I'm sure the time will fly by until you get to bring him home...and at least you'll be done with exams and have all your time to focus on him exclusively!

Back