• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looky Looky at what I had at my house tonight

debjen

Robbie's breeder brought over some of her pups tonight for socializing can youu guess who had the food..(I'm dog sitting the Sheltie for a couple of weeks)

IMG_21232.jpg

This little Ruby boy is named Cedar and if the time was right he could have been mine...if only I had more money and more time and more space..LOL

IMG_21252.jpg

Here's another picture of him and one of his other family members..

IMG_21322.jpg

This is Sparrow..she and her brother and sister were from a litter that I watched grow up..I really wanted her brother and it's what made me really decide that a Cavalier would be my next dog..They were the litter before Robbie's

IMG_21312.jpg

I could get use to be under a pile of Cavaliers..LOL

IMG_21392.jpg

Not sure Riley (lab) was all that thrilled..ummm mom you aren't keeping any more of these are you..

IMG_21372.jpg

I love that little Ruby! So cute! Its not that far of a drive to WA from TN, is it? Feel free to bring him to me! ;) :lol: :lol:

Aaaaaawwwww! How fun would that have been! I'm so jealous!

I can't think of anything better than to be surrounded by so many beautiful cavvies all looking for a hug and puppy kisses!

Back