• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fiona and her humans

Donna27

Well, we still dont have any good pics of the three of us but here are a few of somewhat recent ones...

Fiona and her mommy :D
IMG_2160.jpg

Fiona and her daddy...her ruby fur is about the same color as Kevin's hair!
IMG_1831.jpg

I wasnt supposed to put this one up, but I think it's cute. Fiona's sitting on her daddy, while he sleeps in his bathrobe ;)
IMG_1921.jpg

Excellent pictures Donna of both you and Kevin. Fiona is a pretty little lady. I love her paw slung over Kevin's shoulder while he naps, that picture is priceless. You're a lovely family, thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Lovely photos. I especially like the last one. That's so typical, cavs will just slump out anywhere, the closer to their people the better.

Here's one of Cleo and I (that I actually can't believe I am putting on the net, but it illustrates my point.:sl*p: ) This was the morning after my work Christmas party btw.

461638453_a138fc47e7.jpg

Lovely photos. I especially like the last one. That's so typical, cavs will just slump out anywhere, the closer to their people the better.

Here's one of Cleo and I (that I actually can't believe I am putting on the net, but it illustrates my point.:sl*p: ) This was the morning after my work Christmas party btw.

OMG I love it!!! Fiona does the exact same thing. That is SO cute!!!:D

Back