• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is this x pen any good?

ah, I see your problem with the curtains, I think any dog would be a saint to resist chewing the curtains or what's behind them:(

:lol: :lol: That's just about my total kitchen in the pic!!!
Hey mine is not much bigger! Then my xpen design might suit you. Just take it apart and use clips like on a dog leash to attach end to a dount screw on side. That way you can put it up when you gone protecting the curtains and take it down and fold when your home. I find it easier as the whole round xpen is a pain to take up and move. Hopefully you only have one door to the kitchen you can gate. Kodee to date doesnt chew chairs or baseboards so it all works. time will tell if she grows into more of a devil later!

Pauline,
I finally found a decent pic where you can see our X-pen set up....annnnd unfortunately it's from one of the days Fiona thought it would be fun to completely SHRED her potty pad :mad: grrr...It's also before she chewed off ALL of the pegs that held her crate together, and we came home one day to find her crate completely collapsed. I'm going to let her breeder know that she should maybe invest in sturdier crates, lol. Anyways...this is what ours looks like, and it works pretty well.

pen.jpg

Fiona thought it would be fun to completely SHRED her potty pad :mad: grrr...
Why is it when it happens to me I am frustrated but when I see pictures of it happening to someone else I think "ahh what a cute playful little puppy!" Sorry but she looks like she is having a riot!

Back