• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My cavaliers New hair cuts

Mycavyangels

today my cavaliers were all taken to get groomed
it was buddys first time at the groomers and they said he was soo good here are some pics of their new hair cuts:)

DSCF0030-5.jpg

DSCF0031-4.jpg

DSCF0032-4.jpg

DSCF0055-3.jpg

DSCF0056-3.jpg

DSCF0058-3.jpg

DSCF0050-7.jpg

Last edited:
They look like lovely dogs.

............BUT I can't wait until the feathers etc. grow properly on my two little babes. I can't imagine cutting them off!:yikes And their long ears. No way!

Your sweet dogs look like puppies again! Do they like their short haircuts? Must make for easy maintenance.

They look adorable! Emily looks like a little puppy with those short ears. So cute!!! I thought I was going to grow my two out...until I got to the groomer's and then changed my mind. I just can't maintain their coats when they are wild and wooly...and believe me....they are wild and wooly!!

Rosie looks so sweet and Buddy is just as handsome as ever. In fact...is he getting even cuter?! ;)

They look so cute, I love the short ears, Prince got his done a couple of months ago by a new groomer, she done his ears that short, wasnt too happy about it at first but he looks like a puppy again, its adorable

every time i google something cavalier related...our board comes up.

I am getting maggies hair cut this weekend. i have HAD ENOUGH.
Shes shaggy..fluffy...wild hair.
im asking to get it cut short but not shaved.
i think something like this will work nice if they can do it.

Back