• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's busy week.

*Pauline*

Friday in Malden
Come on mum, I want to say hello to that big dog:dogwlk:
458163435_ec44fa20ac.jpg

Fourty winks while mummy eats her lunch zzzzZZZZZ
458157774_6b1f2fa3ed.jpg

Monday in Colchester.

Dylan visits his new friend Toto in Colchester. (Tries to make babies with her!)
458163409_05972c8706.jpg

Wednesday at home.

Dylan spends a day with Jorja. (Tries to make babies with her too :shock: )
458163415_a36f3e2741.jpg

Oh Dylan...you silly baby making boy! I love the picture of him snoozing on the grass. What a love.

Lisa, yes that's me, I'm nothing like I expected either!!!!!!!! :( :lol:

What did you think I'd look like?

I've put on a lot of weight since I posted my first pic of me in the Cavaliers And Their Owners section. icon_blshing

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=13286

I thought Cathy Moon would look more homely before I saw her pic but she's quite glamorous! (You'll all be searching for her pic now!)

Last edited:
Awww ... I just love looking at pics of little Dylan. He's quite a handsome little guy!! I particularly love the one with Toto. :)

Oh thank you, it's only my face though, I have the body of a 60 year old!! :eek:

I've posted pics of the kids before...let me see.....

Here's my son, 21 this month.
303403138_a86a8b4d18.jpg

And here is Antonia 20 in June.
399131903_b75bad4866.jpg

The search on this site is great Karlin.

I was only 18 when I had Ash.

Well you have beautiful kids and they obviously take after their mum.

Your son don't wanna (slightly older) girlfriend does he?:flwr:

Well, no wonder Dylan is so handsome...look at his family! (they say that dogs do resemble their owners, eh)? Doesn't take a rocket scientist for that one! Bianca says "hubba hubba'...:luv: Natalie

Back