• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New forum: for questions about board how-to's

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've set up a subforum in the Getting Started section where people can ask questions or share tips about using board features. Right now I have it set as a subforum so you won;t see it on the main menu -- you have to click into the Getting Started section and then, it is at the top. I am just looking for way to NOT add even more options on the visible menu but I can change this if people want it visible.

Ooops, I forgot to set permissions so that people could post in it. I also thought I would make it more visible! So it is in the top section of the board and any queries on the Zoints profiles or general board questions can go there, or if people find something they think is worth sharing or have a tip... post it there! :)

Back