Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: how do i place a pic

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    skegness lincolnshire UK
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default how do i place a pic

    sorry this has been asked time and tiem again but how do i place a pic of lola onto the board with my username?
    sharon & lola xxx

    mummy to my darling Lola (tri).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question

    I'm having trouble with inserting a picture in my Avatar also. It keeps telling me my "remote file is too large" even though I've resized the picture in Photobucket to the proper size (100 X 75). Is anyone else having this problem?

    (I love the new board by the way, Karlin!)
    Angie, Katie and Lexi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Just checking my avatar

    No message

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North London uk
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngieB View Post
    I'm having trouble with inserting a picture in my Avatar also. It keeps telling me my "remote file is too large" even though I've resized the picture in Photobucket to the proper size (100 X 75). Is anyone else having this problem?

    (I love the new board by the way, Karlin!)
    You need to check the kb size of the avatar as well, if its over 19.5kb it will not load up. I had the same problem.
    Davy, SiānE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

    ~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    You need to check the kb size of the avatar as well, if its over 19.5kb it will not load up. I had the same problem.
    Thanks, Davy. I still can't figure it out, as I don't see a "kb size" any where. I guess it's a user error! Surely I'm not the only one, right?!
    Angie, Katie and Lexi

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I finally figured it out!! Thanks for your help!
    Angie, Katie and Lexi

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North London uk
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolas mum View Post
    sorry this has been asked time and tiem again but how do i place a pic of lola onto the board with my username?

    click on User CP at the top left of the page and select edit avatar
    Davy, SiānE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

    ~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego, california
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Testing my avatar

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool I am having same trouble

    I am trying to add a photo to the profile page but always says upload failed. It says my avator is there but when previewing post his photo is not there. Will post anyway and see if it works. very computer illiterate sorry!!
    Emma and Renco Harvey & Bella's mum & dad

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink ok that worked..

    yeah ok, that worked now would love to put some puppy pictures on of our day out at the forest but it says you cannot add attachments. Any ideas??
    Emma and Renco Harvey & Bella's mum & dad

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •