• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I met Waffles for the first time yesterday!

Battie4

Well after several months of anticipation I finally my soon to be pup Waffles yesterday!!!! I was in Asia for the past 3 months so all Ive seen were pictures tha the breeder sent me and allI can say is that it was worth the wait!!

Here are some pictures of my brief time with her.

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

and then in my opinon the one picture that was totally worth the 15 hour plane flight back to the US and the hour drive

DSC00032.jpg

Last edited:
ok Im an idiot how do you post pictures?? I do not see the button with the tree and mountain nor the img link?

Okie Dokie, i've just been trying to figure this out myself, to post a picture of Waffles, if the pictures are downloaded into photobucket or something similar, under the picture it will have a URL address starting with http://, highlight the link then do the following:

First, type in exactly
at the end of the link so:

Make sure you put a slash before img in the second bit.

To see if you've done it properly, click on preview post first and see if the picture shows up. If not, click your browsers back button to try again.

Hope this helps!

I'm dying to see photos of your little angel!!!

o ok thanks so we actually have typoe in the img part now? there isnt a link button for it?

Oh well done on the pics! :rah:

:lotsaluv: She's an absolute sweetheart! So tiny! Don't worry, hang in there, before you know it she'll be home and you can snuggle up to her and smell that gorgeous puppy smell and get lots of puppy kisses! Congratulations!!!!!:D

She's adorable! And gotta ask....the blankets....where did you get them? They look very familiar :D They look like the ones I got for Jake and Shelby from Emma. Going to post pictures soon.

You're right - that last picture is beautiful! Look at those puppy eyes ;)

Waffles will be there before you know it and then you won't remember what life was without your darling little cavalier!!!

I just knew they looked very familiar!! I love the blankets. They are the perfect size for babies or adults. I plan on carrying mine when we go to outings. That way the pups have their own space to lay down.

She (Waffles) really is a doll. I was probably a tthe breeder's house for about 2-3 hours and she was just extremely happy the whole time! Her brother does like to pick on herthough and it is hilarious to see them together, cause Waffles would be chewing on th enylabone or something and her brother would sneak behind her and bite her tail or her butt until she would yelp and they have to be seperated but then Waffles would go right at her brother once they were seperated!! But she played for a good portion of the time and when she got tired she just crawled into my lap and went to sleep. I cannot wait to bring her home!!! Only 10 more days!!!

Back