• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brodie is home!!!

Well we picked him up last night and all I can say is that IM IN LOVE!!!!
He is so wonderful. He just loves everybody and just wants to snuggle all the time!

He has had ZERO accidents and goes pee everytime we take him outside!
Last night we put him in his crate and he cried for one minute until I draped my hand over his crate, and then went to sleep

This morning I awoke in a panic because it was 9:30am and I hadnt heard a peep out of him (his breeder said he normally gets up at 6:30am)
so I looked in his crate and he was just lying there wide awake!!

We just got back from the vets and he got a clean bill of health! I couldnt be happier. Right now I just put him in his crate for the first time during the day to have a rest, and he went to sleep right away.

100_3434.jpg

100_3429.jpg

100_3450.jpg

100_3435.jpg

Oh my goodness! Brodie is gorgeous!:D

How old is he?

:lotsaluv:He is such a beautiful little boy! Congratulations!!!!:lotsaluv:

He is absolutely beautiful. Fantastic pictures, I see the joy in your expression. He will continue to amaze you. Thanks for letting us see your new baby. Congratulations!

P.S. I want your TV Cabinet, just what I've been looking for.

Last edited:
Awww I love the name Brodie, and he is adorable!! Congrats! I cant wait to see more pics.

Oh he is beautiful, and what a great little man he is. He must be a very confident little fellow.

Welcome home Brodie!! He is absolutely gorgeous. How fantastic that he slept the night through and was so quiet this morning. Such a well behaved baby puppy!

Brodie is gorgeous, at least the cat seems interested at what's going on. I got my Barney on Friday and we haven't seen much of our cats, though Rosie is starting to come a bit closer when he is in his cage. They are very loving and follow you all over.:D

Just getting caught up on my posts, what a little darling he is.

You are going to have so much fun with him. Beautiful boy and very pretty mom too.:) :)

Thanks for all the nice replies!! The cats have been doing really well. They are both only 11 months so they are still willing to accept new things! Brodie kept his distance at first but now he is starting to chase them... they just jump up on something high and they are fine!

Welcome Brodie! :D Love your markings, and the close-up picture of your paw! Can't wait to here all about your adventures :l*v:

Back