• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy having a sleep!

emmawright

Here are some cute pictures of Daisy sleeping on our sofa! As you can see she is able to sleep in the most uncomfortable of positions! Her head was right off the sofa!

459672245_2216ddbfe9.jpg

459672289_7ccde89363.jpg

She is very cute. It is funny, only tonight I was laughing at Sonny because he was sleeping in exactly the same position. I got up to get my camera, but of course he moved. Lucky you! You managed to get the shot :D

How adorable! :lotsaluv:

Chester is always sleeping in funny positions. To us it looks uncomfortable, but it seems the cavvies find it most relaxing!;)

She's such a pretty little girl, aaaaaawwwwww!

She's adorable!! SOOO cute.

Hope her DE/CC hasn't been bothering her too much lately. Lucky sends kisses to sweet little Daisy. :flwr:

It is so funny to see pups in uncomfortable positions ... they seem to sleep through it all!!! Daisy looks adorable in those pics. :lotsaluv:

What a little darling she is, my oh my how comfy she looks.

You are also a very pretty young lady.:flwr:

Everytime I see pics of Daisy I just want to squish her with cuddles! She looks comfy to me! ;) How are her little paws?

Back