Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DTI - Cavalier Summer Training Workshop

Post Thanks / Like

Default DTI - Cavalier Summer Training Workshop

Due to the success of the previous cavalier workshop we have received many requests for further Cavalier only workshops.

Can you post here what you would like covered?

To catch the sunshine we would like to run it late afternoon and are proposing the 26th of April (Thursday) 3.30pm - 6pm.

If you are intersted and this time suits can you please reply here.

or mail info@DogTrainingIreland.ie

Lisa Whelan
    Dog Training Ireland
    www.DogTrainingIreland.ie

Post Thanks / Like

Bummer, i'm starting a new job tomorrow so it would be rather cheeky to ask for Thursday off
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Am afraid Thursday isn't a great day either....don't finish until 3.35.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know what day would suit best. Our weekends are booked up months in advance so it has to be a weekday. Also don't forget to let us know what you would like to do.

We will of course do a little agility, some games to teach self control, some obedience and anything else that you would like to do. I think many people are interested in clicker training. We could do the whole workshop on clicker if you want
    Tara Choules (MAPDT 00852, CAP 1&2, HNC CBT)
    Zak, Beau and Boomer (Cavaliers dressed as Sausage dogs and Schnauzers)
    Online Store www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop

Post Thanks / Like

All weekdays suit me. I wouldn't be able to get there until 4.30 maybe 4 at a push. I can do wednesdays from 3. Really want Phoebe to learn fetch cos she's not into chasing balls and sticks and if she does she doesn't retrieve them Would love her to do it as well as Bianca!!
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to go. I could probably take a half day so the afternoon would be OK with me. I will try to get someone else to go with me so that I could take both Molly + Bella.

I would love to see the girls doing agilty but I'm not sure if they are up to that sort of training level. They are quite good at recall but not outside so maybe we could work on that.

Looking forward to it
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As an alternative, would people be interested in having one of the regular obedience classes be a cavalier only class? Maybe we can have one of the regular time slots, evenings say over the normal run of a class, but we'd take it as a cavaliertalk class? We'd need the commitment of enough people to fill it though(as well as an OK from Tara/Lisa!), and if the current round of classes don't have a suitable time slot we could opt for the next round. Or we could do both a half day seminar for those interested, and a class now or in future...?
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TKC View Post
    Let us know what day would suit best. Our weekends are booked up months in advance so it has to be a weekday. Also don't forget to let us know what you would like to do.

We will of course do a little agility, some games to teach self control, some obedience and anything else that you would like to do. I think many people are interested in clicker training. We could do the whole workshop on clicker if you want
    We need wonderful people like you in Canada. Anyone close to this facility is very lucky to have such great programs and caring trainers. It would be a shame to not take advantage of it now and again.

Post Thanks / Like

Well we can do a workshop in canada...anyone else willing to travel

We can do a full course for cavaliers. It would be 4 weeks evening time but we must have at least 8 dogs to make it feasible. Let us know if this would suit as we are doing a new schedule and can put this in.
    Tara Choules (MAPDT 00852, CAP 1&2, HNC CBT)
    Zak, Beau and Boomer (Cavaliers dressed as Sausage dogs and Schnauzers)
    Online Store www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good!!
    BK