• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi i'm new

niamhx

Hi I have introduced myself already my name is niamh I was going to adopt a cavalier but we decided to buy one. We drove to wexford in ireland and got him yesterday. i will have lots of questions for all of you. Will try to post some pics later his name is finn and hes 9 weeks old and truly beautiful.

Hello and welcome to you and Finn. Congratulations. I look forward to hearing more about him, can't wait to see him.

Congratulations Niamh and Finn and a bigicon_welcome

Please post some photos of your new bundle of joy really soon! We would all love to see him! :lotsaluv:

hi niamh welcome to the board saw a pic of finn his is so cute!! i am only down the road from u i live in laois!

Brilliant there seems to be loads of people from ireland on here. Thanks for the welcome finn is settling in well. He's fab

I have posted pics in the puppy section for anyone who would like to see him.

Back