• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and our 2

Rj Mac

Lisa thought it'd be amusing to sneak a photo o me chillin out wi our 2 watchin some TV(extreme makeover - Home edition) Hankies at the ready....lol
Lazydays.jpg
[/IMG]

When she's not lookin il sneak a pic o Lisa and the dogs on....1st i have to catch her out tho!!!

What is it with that show?!!! The tv company has changed around our stations now and we don'tt get it anymore. I'm sure that the local tissue making company is disraught at the slump in sales!

Fabby photo!

we love extreme makeover home edition and my son thinks Ty is great.
When it became known that Ty has ADHD, my son was so excited as my son has ADHD, and it proves to him that he can be something when he's older!

Wonderful picture - and thanks for coming out with this as the first - now I can finally admit in public: I love the show, too, and I almost always shed tears...

Back