Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick! Need someone to explain why I like puppies!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick! Need someone to explain why I like puppies!!

OK, Kris is gone to a show in Iowa and I'm in charge.So you can kind of see where this is headed

I put the 4 puppies (about 4 1/2 months old) go in their pen because I have to go to the grocery store to get something for the grill tonight. The adults are OK because I'm only going to be gone for about 20 minutes. So the adults are now in charge while I'm gone.

Well evidently I forgot to latch the gate on the puppies pen and they decided that lunch should include the Dell catalog!! And the adults (remember, they were in charge, it's their fault) thought it would be OK, in fact, they helped. Thank God Kris wasn't home of I would be in deep do-do. The trouble makers are the 3 blenheims and the tri at the right. Here is what I came home to:

Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H View Post
    OK, Kris is gone to a show in Iowa and I'm in charge.So you can kind of see where this is headed

I put the 4 puppies (about 4 1/2 months old) go in their pen because I have to go to the grocery store to get something for the grill tonight. The adults are OK because I'm only going to be gone for about 20 minutes. So the adults are now in charge while I'm gone.

Well evidently I forgot to latch the gate on the puppies pen and they decided that lunch should include the Dell catalog!! And the adults (remember, they were in charge, it's their fault) thought it would be OK, in fact, they helped. Thank God Kris wasn't home of I would be in deep do-do. The trouble makers are the 3 blenheims and the tri at the right. Here is what I came home to:

ROTFLMAO---- I had this happen when the pups somehow got a brand new roll of papertowels-- It looked as if it had snowed and darn it if all the pups didn't look PROUD of their accomplishment.

Post Thanks / Like

Aww.....they look like they had soooo much fun!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I seriously do not know whether to bust out laughing or start crying for you. I have to admit, you breeders are truly special people. I think the picture is ADORABLE and I have it as new wallpaper for MY Dell. You know, i think I have an extra manual around here if you need one... -Natalie
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE the photo!!!!!!! I'm not sure I'd think of picking up the camera if I had walked in and saw that....so way to go Bruce!!!!!

Way to go Puppies!!! You made a lot of people smile while mum is away!
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, they look like they had a LOT of fun! Your ruby just looks like he/she is surveying the situation. My blenheim boy prefers the covers of hardbacks. The last one was Harry Potter! I'm not sure what it is about paper and dogs...
    DanaLynn
    Mom to Colin (may 9, 04) and Teddy (Dec 2, 06)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh my! You little champions had such a good time, didn't you. Way to go!

And daddy, go get a newspaper, roll it up & hit yourself over the head 10 times, all the while saying "bad daddy, bad daddy, bad daddy". Then go clean up that mess.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

I love it! Happy puppies and they know what to chew up...hate Dell. Can you tell my last computer was a Dell and crashed and trying to get it fixed was impossible. Only local bought now. Any way cute cute pic. My dogs took a dog training book down and stripped it ....they said they were studying! Yeah right!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Bruce what a gorgeous picture!

I've had Chester tear up a many paper product and find him snuggled in the middle of it all as if it were the most natural thing in the world!

I'm sure Kris wouldn't have been angry, who could be angry when there's such a gorgeous spread of puppies young and old having so much fun!

Post Thanks / Like

I can sympathize. We decided to let Maddy stay out of her pen the other day for half an hour while we went to the store. Forgot to put my paperback high up! She took it off the coffee table and shredded the back and front.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006