• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quick! Need someone to explain why I like puppies!!

Bruce H

OK, Kris is gone to a show in Iowa and I'm in charge.So you can kind of see where this is headed :eek:

I put the 4 puppies (about 4 1/2 months old) go in their pen because I have to go to the grocery store to get something for the grill tonight. The adults are OK because I'm only going to be gone for about 20 minutes. So the adults are now in charge while I'm gone.

Well evidently I forgot to latch the gate on the puppies pen and they decided that lunch should include the Dell catalog!! And the adults (remember, they were in charge, it's their fault) thought it would be OK, in fact, they helped. Thank God Kris wasn't home of I would be in deep do-do. The trouble makers are the 3 blenheims and the tri at the right. Here is what I came home to:

460423271_d3c5449fcd.jpg

OK, Kris is gone to a show in Iowa and I'm in charge.So you can kind of see where this is headed :eek:

I put the 4 puppies (about 4 1/2 months old) go in their pen because I have to go to the grocery store to get something for the grill tonight. The adults are OK because I'm only going to be gone for about 20 minutes. So the adults are now in charge while I'm gone.

Well evidently I forgot to latch the gate on the puppies pen and they decided that lunch should include the Dell catalog!! And the adults (remember, they were in charge, it's their fault) thought it would be OK, in fact, they helped. Thank God Kris wasn't home of I would be in deep do-do. The trouble makers are the 3 blenheims and the tri at the right. Here is what I came home to:

460423271_d3c5449fcd.jpg

ROTFLMAO---- I had this happen when the pups somehow got a brand new roll of papertowels-- It looked as if it had snowed and darn it if all the pups didn't look PROUD of their accomplishment.

OMG Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously do not know whether to bust out laughing or start crying for you. I have to admit, you breeders are truly special people. I think the picture is ADORABLE and I have it as new wallpaper for MY Dell. You know, i think I have an extra manual around here if you need one...:D -Natalie

:v*cuum: LOVE the photo!!!!!!! I'm not sure I'd think of picking up the camera if I had walked in and saw that....so way to go Bruce!!!!! :v*cuum:

:rah:Way to go Puppies!!! You made a lot of people smile while mum is away!:rah:

Oh my goodness, they look like they had a LOT of fun! Your ruby just looks like he/she is surveying the situation. My blenheim boy prefers the covers of hardbacks. The last one was Harry Potter! I'm not sure what it is about paper and dogs...

Oh my! You little champions had such a good time, didn't you. Way to go! :pi*no:

And daddy, go get a newspaper, roll it up & hit yourself over the head 10 times, all the while saying "bad daddy, bad daddy, bad daddy". Then go clean up that mess. :v*cuum:

I love it! Happy puppies and they know what to chew up...hate Dell. Can you tell my last computer was a Dell and crashed and trying to get it fixed was impossible. Only local bought now. Any way cute cute pic. My dogs took a dog training book down and stripped it ....they said they were studying! Yeah right!!

Oh Bruce what a gorgeous picture!

I've had Chester tear up a many paper product and find him snuggled in the middle of it all as if it were the most natural thing in the world!

I'm sure Kris wouldn't have been angry, who could be angry when there's such a gorgeous spread of puppies young and old having so much fun! :D

I can sympathize. We decided to let Maddy stay out of her pen the other day for half an hour while we went to the store. Forgot to put my paperback high up! She took it off the coffee table and shredded the back and front.
Pam

Star is so sorry she missed the party! She says she would appreciate a call the next time from one of her buddies...:blabla:

HAHAHAHAA!!! Believe me, my laughter is from sympathy and compassion!!! BEEN THERE!!

Look at those terrible little twin blenheims still going to town on that catalogue!!!! :rotfl:

I think I would like to be a puppy for a day just to get the simple pleasures out of life (tearing up paper, eating dirty underwear, pooping in the floor, etc) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of the time a few months ago when we put Annie in her house so she wouldn't badger us during dinner. However, we neglected to move the newspaper that was lying on top of the crate. She pulled the whole thing into the crate and shredded it to bits. Who needs a shredder?

Dave

lmao
oh my.

bruce, at least it was just a magazine.

you had a bunch of htem..i had ONE DOG.. get into the bathroom garbage...and it was that time of the month..and low and behold all over the bathroom..

i had ONE DOG.. get into the bathroom garbage...and it was that time of the month..and low and behold all over the bathroom..

I know exactly what you mean! A few years ago i came home from work, went upstairs to the bathroom and saw the same thing! Never again!:yuk:

Back