• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby's first road trip

nursejess80

We traveled this weekend to Chattanooga, TN to visit friends and my husband's grandparents. I was SOOO proud of Ruby. It's about a 5 to 5 1/2 hour drive, and she was great. She happily looked out the window or chewed on toys or slept the whole time. When we got there, she didn't have a single accident anywhere we went. My friends have a dachshund/Jack Russell Terrier mix who is very friendly and sweet, and of course Ruby was terrified of him at first. She never really played with him....she mostly ran away with her tail tucked, but by the time we left, she actually sniffed his butt!! I was so proud! We made stops on the way home in Nashville to visit my sister-in-law and in Jackson to visit my in-laws, and Ruby was so excited to see everyone. She wasn't too thrilled to meet my in-laws enormous cat (and neither was the cat), but she wasn't freaked out or anything. I'm hoping that this weekend will help her so that she'll be better with her socializing at her puppy class, which is tomorrow night. Anyway, just wanted to share some proud mommy stories....I'll post some cute pics I took of her riding in her carseat later!!

Hooray for a succesful trip!! How nice that she was so good in the car and at your destinations. That's great!! Good to be proud of her, huh?!;)

Back