• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Goodies from Emma!

Cathy T

Thanks for the blankets and the pillow Emma. I think these pictures will show that we love them!! I plan to use the blankets when we go somewhere (like our concerts in the park this summer) and I want to the doggies to lay down in a specific spot. They are the perfect size!! Of course, both pups went for Shelby's :confused: No surprise there!! Shelby's pillow is perfect for her crate. She likes to lay her chin on something when she's laying down. She lays right up again the pillow, with her front leg resting on it and her head on her paw. She looks right comfy if you ask me!

Hey, that's says "Shelby" not "Jake"
DSCN0074.jpg

Mine, mine, mine
DSCN0071.jpg

So cozy in my crate
DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

Love the photos, the blankets and the pillow! :D Your crates look much nicer then Ollie's, which is just a mess of towels and sheets ;)

Hi Cathy - It is great to see the pictures! Shelby sure does look comfy on the bone pillow!

Thanks Cathy x

So cute! I didn't see a blanket with Jake's name on it. Of course he was going to steal sis'! That is what brothers are for :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Cathy T, they look so happy and cozy with their new goodies. Those are some of my favorite items by Emma too!

Back