• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

poor little daisy!

emmawright

hello everyone, sorry but its another post about little daisy!

Took daisy to the vet this morning and he is still worried about her foot, thinks she may have something in it, glass, sand, dirt or something like that. so i had to leave her there and they are going to sedate her and cut her foot open and have a proper look! then they will wrap it all up. I hope in a way that they find something in there, as then it can get better as she has had this problem for ages now.

She also has another ear infection so i have got medicine for that. Got to phone up at 2pm this afternoon to see how she is and when i can collect her. poor little daisy! its one thing after the other for her. I hope she is ok.

So sorry she's still having foot problems. Fingers crossed that all goes well at the vets. :flwr: :hug:

She's such a precious little girl. Hope her foot heals quickly and you figure out just what is irritating it.

Oh poor little Daisy. That sure has been going on for a long time now. I too hope they find something, then at least they can get on with healing it up for her.

Poor baby girl. :xfngr: crossed here that it all goes well today and you get her home soon. Big hugs and prayers from me and the girls. Let us know how it goes.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor little pumpkin!! She's been having a rough time hasn't she? Hopefully her foot will get fixed up and the ear infection cleared up....sooner rather than later. Hang in there.

Hello everyone, thanks for the kind messages. Got Daisy back home now, she has her foot and leg all wrapped up, she is like a little zombie, not with it at all, which is the anesthetic. Got to take her back to the vet on Thursday for a check up. They didn't find anything much in her foot, he said there was a bit of dirt but nothing major, sounds like it is to do with the DE/CC, he said there was a core in the middle of her toe so he took that out and cleaned it all out properly. So hopefully it will heal ok, got antibiotics to give her to help. I think she will be fast asleep all night!

Hope her little :paw: feels better soon.

Hugs to both of you from Lucky and me. :flwr:

:hug: :hug:

Poor little Daisy!! I hope this makes a difference. What do you mean by "core" in her toe? Is that like a splinter? Sweet little girl is going to need some fleese booties.

Emma, you should start a clothing line specifically for Curly coat dogs. booties, goggles, special beds etc. :D That way you could not only help Daisy, but other babies like her.

Keep us posted as to how she does!!

he said that the core was like what you would have with a corn or a verruca, and that he took it out as it shouldnt have been like that. She is fast asleep at the moment on the sofa, she has had a good meal which i am pleased about.

Poor little Daisy. You are such a good Mum to her. I hope she heals up quickly. Let us know how she is doing. :hug:

Poor little love. How is she today?
It sounds so sore. Big healing thoughts and hugs from me and the boys xxx

Back