• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

poor little daisy!

Daisy is back to her cheeky self again, her foot is all bandged up still, taking her back to the vet tomorrow for a check up but she is back to normal really! I think she will have a proper phobia about the vets soon, she is there so often!

Glad to hear sweet little Daisy is feeling better. She is such a sweet baby and has been through so much. She deserves to be feeling better!

I am so pleased she is feeling much better. :wggle: Poor little sweeties, not much pleasant happens at the vets, so its no wonder many of them don't enjoy their visits. My guys all do "the starfish". Brakes on all feet & legs spread wide, hopefully so they can't get dragged through a doorway.

Glad to hear it Emma, I've had her on my mind. She's a very sweet gentle looking girl.

If you ever fancy a play date let me know. I'm from Essex, far from you?

Daisy went back to the vet for her check up and he said it was looking good, and he put on a clean bandage for her, however the next day daisy managed to pull it off! so i had to take her back down the vets and they put on another one, then yesterday she got that one off! so i have left her foot now, she isn't licking it and it looks good, so it must be healing well, which is good. She seems happier now the bandage is off!

Pauline - it would be great to meet up but i am 5 - 6 hours away! I am in South West Devon!

:xfngr: Yay!
Glad to hear good news about your precious baby Daisy!
She is such a sweet girl:rah: !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Back