• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I had to laugh....

merlinsmum

At Granny Chases's today Oakley's lipstick made an outing which it have never done before...... Granny is very religious and as you can guess would be quite appalled.... she wa so shocked it was the first thing she said to me as I got through the door to pick the boys up - she said "it was like a horse, i didn't know it would be so long!"

I suppose it was one of those "you had to be there"
moments!
My boy is hung like a donkey!;) :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ROFLMAO!!! Holy crap, I just blew soda out of my nose when I read that!! I knew my Zoey's little crush was completly justified :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh my gosh....that is too funny!!! Way to go Oakley...you little stud you!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lucky's lipstick made it's first real appearance last week ... I think Lucky and Oakley must be related ... :eek:

I was staying with a friend over Easter and her relatives were over. Her granny brought her female Japanese Spitz Ella (who is neutered). Sammy spent the whole time with his.. er.. 'lipstick' out, gazing lovingly at Ella. Ella gave Sammy the most cutting looks of disdain. :D

Despite our hints, my friend's granny didn't understand why I wouldn't let them play together. It seemed she didn't noticeicon_whistling

Oh my goodness, that is TOO funny!!!! The visual is just perfect, your poor granny!! LOL:D . Looks like your little boy became a man

Back