• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Molly from Denmark

ourempire

Finally I managed to create some pictures of Molly. She is now 6½ months and cheerfully playing in the garden and everywhere else. She is eating ice cubes, playing soccer, at the beach and beating up Tigger.

461873359_e66b64528d.jpg

461869739_0577574cb4.jpg

461869753_0245b647db.jpg

461869747_3723e34ee0.jpg

What a CUTIE your Molly is!!!!! (I have a Molly also) And you have wonderful GREEN grass!!! I am so jealous! Our grass that isn't still covered in snow is still brown...

thanks so much for sharing these wonderful photos!!!

Beautiful dog and beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing. My boyfriend lived in Denmark for a year and loves it there!

What great pics - I especially like the 2nd to last one. Is that sand?

Such a great pic! Gorgeous scenary there too.

Hello again

Thanks for all your comments, it is nice to share the experience and joy of having a dog with you.
Yes, it is sand, muddled up with water brought in from the tide. The place is called Blaavandshuk, it is the most western point of Denmark. It was her first day at the beach, but it was too windy and cold for her to play in the water. Actually, she does not like mud, only "clean" water! She wants to be carried over mud holes, if it has been raining! However, she loves to shower and bathe in "mudfree environments".

How many of us have/had a Tigger just like that?! :D

Our guys killed Tigger :( ... but he was a favorite, for sure!

KC/Jean

She sure is a beauty, I love the freedom at the beach.

Our grass is dead too Lindsay so your not alone, but my husband did it.:( :(

Can't wait to watch her grow.:) :)

Back