• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need more party ideas!

KingstonsMom

I'm busy planning Kingston's birthday party...I sent the invitation out yesterday and I already have 11 RSVP's! I ordered a doggie cake and am going to get either a separate cake or cupcakes for the human guests. Does anyone have an idea for drinks? A friend suggested "Pooch Punch," but I need a cute way to serve it.

Also, I want to give out favors, but I don't know what kind of bags to use. Maybe just brown bags and write "Doggie Bag" on the front? Hmmm.....

Finally, I'm going to try to make a CD with dog songs. Can anyone think of some dog-themed songs? Here are the ones I can think of:

Who Let the Dogs Out
Hound Dog (by Elvis)
How Much is that Puppy in the Window
B-I-N-G-O

Does anyone have an idea for drinks? A friend suggested "Pooch Punch," but I need a cute way to serve it.

Out of a dog bowl of course! Or maybe out of a toilet? :lol:

Sounds like you have some cute ideas! Can't wait for the pics :snap:

Shannon by the Beach Boys but it s sad because its about his dog dying but great song

Black Dog by English rock band Led Zeppelin, dont personally know it

I think the goodie bags should be those blue plastic "Pooch Bags" Ha! and make bone shaped cookies for them.

I was recently at a dog grooming show in Atlanta, Ga and they had the chinese take out boxes filled with dog cookies. It was really cute.

You could go online if you have enough time and order the celephane bags with dog prints on them and then tie them off with a cute ribbon in a dog theme of course.

How about cute banandas to put in the gift bags or collar covers?

Depending on your budget, you could put in cute charms for their collars.

Oh I just love a party...I'll keep thinking!

Do you have any doggie games? If not, let me know and I'll PM some to you. Sounds like a fun party.

Great ideas everyone! Thanks so much. Maybe I'll use dog bowls for plates. Anyone know where I can get some cheap plastic dog bowls?

I love the idea of putting favors in the blue poop bags!

I love using the poop bags to distribute the Paw-tea favors too!! Sounds so Fun!!

Lucky's birthday is in just over 2 months!! So I might have to steal your ideas ;-)

I just googled some dog songs for you and this is what i found:

1. Me And You And A Dog Named Boo by Lobo
2. I'm Gonna Buy Me A Dog by the Monkees
3. (Happy Little Nobody's) Waggy Tail Dog by Maria Maldaur
4. Walkin' the Dog by Rufus Thomas
5. Hound Dog by Jerry Lee Lewis
6. Bird Dog by The Everly Brothers
7. Puppy Love by Paul Anka
8. Little Brown Dog by Taj Mahal
9. Everything Reminds Me Of My Dog by Jane Siberry
10. My Dog's Bigger Than Your Dog by Tom Paxton
11. My Dog Loves Your Dog by The Dorseys

These songs are from an album titled "Walt Disney Records Presents Dog Songs". :D

I hope these have been some help for your little pooch party! :lotsaluv:

:rah: Have lots of fun and post some pickies!:rah:

Back