• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm 7 today!

molly

Today our Duffy turned 7 years old. He is our angel dog and is just so sweet. He is a therapy dog and works with a reading tutor and learning disabled children. The children love him and he absolutely loves what he does. It is terrific to watch the children's confidence grow week to week as they read to Duffy. He smiles at them and wags his tail the whole time. He always know when it is therapy day and just runs up the sidewalk so happy to be there! Lots of hugs and treats for Duffy today.

DSCF0304_0046.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

Duffy, you are just a dream dog. You are quite possibly the sweetest Cavalier ever!!! Lucky and I adore you & wanted to both wish you the best birthday EVER!!!

Razz & Lynn also send best wishes for a fabulous birthday. :)

:w**h**: :w**h**:

Happy Birthday Duffy!! You're beautiful!! So glad that you get to do the therapy work!! Kos is jealous - his doesn't start for a few more weeks. ;)

Faith says hubba hubba - she hopes Kosmo looks as handsome when he is 7! ;)

Hope you get lots and lots of extra cuddles and treats on your special day! :rah: :hug:

:hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Duffy! I'm sorry I'm late with my wishes. But I know you had a wonderful day, you have the best parents in the world. Molly he has the kindest and gentlest face. I can imagine that he puts children at ease just being with them. God bless him and you for the wonderful work that you do.

:hppybdy: Duffy, you gorgeous boy!

Molly, Duffy has the sweetest face, no wonder the children love to read to him. :)

Ahhh, Duffy and I thank you for all your good wishes!! He had a wonderful birthday and saw his friends the kids the next day and they all sang happy birthday to him. It was so special.

I just saw this thread. I am so sorry I missed Duffy's birthday. Happy belated 7th birthday sweet boy! You are a special little guy:lotsaluv: .

:hppybdy: :dogwlk: :hppybdy: :dogwlk: :hppybdy: :dogwlk:

OMG, how did I miss this thread?!

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Duffy!
:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:Happy 7th Birthday Duffy!!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Sorry I missed it you sweet little man!

Back